Turn your childhood dream of flying in the clouds into a reality with Microlight Flying in Bangalore Areospace.
What is Microlight Flying
A Microlight is a two-seater aircraft that weighs not more than 450 kgs, designed for training and recreation flying. It is completely safe aero sport, and is referred to as ‘one of the safest forms of sport aviation’. With an experienced pilot all you need to do is learn the basics and just fly high.
Why One Must Experience
- Fly High and get a birds eye view of the Garden City Bangalore
- Give flight to your fantasy of soaring high as you rise above at 4000ft.
- Get the lifetime chance to sit in a cockpit and fly an aircraft as a co-pilot.
- Its adventurous, its fun and an experience that you will not forget easily
- After 25-20 minutes of flying you’ll return to the ground safely
Where : Jakkur Aerodrome, New Airport Road, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore 560064.
Timing: All Saturday and Sundays. Tentative timing: 07:00 AM to 12:00 PM (exact timing is notified when you book)
Cost: Rs.3500 – Rs.6500
Whats included in the cost:
- Pre-flight briefing about flying a microlight flying
- Drinks refreshments to be provided
- Flying a microlight plane with the assistance of the pilot.
- A one-on-one rendezvous about the horizons of flying and aircrafts with the pilot.
To Book for the ongoing Microlight Flying Event Click Here.