A high speed trip to Taj Mahal Agra from Delhi in the lap of luxury
Planning a trip to Agra and thinking about how to go and where to stay? No more spending time worrying and planning, with Gatimaan Express a trip to Agra from Delhi is all set to become a luxurious, fun, speedy and yet affordable.
Gatimann Express that started its inaugural run today from from Hazrat Nizammuddin, Delhi, to Agra Cantt. is the fastest train in India.
The 6 important things to know about the Gatimaan Express:-
- Gatimaan Express will run at a speed of 160 km per hour
- The train will complete the 210-km journey in just 100 minutes (15 minutes faster than Shatabdi)
- The train shall have 12 ultra- modern AC coaches with free wi-fi facility, hostesses in each compartment, automatic sliding doors and LDC screen on the back of every seat to keep you fully entertained for all 100 minutes.
- For normal AC Chair Car, you’ll have to cough up Rs. 750 and an Executive Class ticket will cost you Rs. 1500.
- This train shall leave Hazrat Nizamuddin at 8.10am everyday and reach Agra at 9.50am. From Agra, the train will depart at 5.50pm to reach New Delhi at 7.30pm.
- It will run six days a week barring Friday. Taj Mahal being closed for visitors on Friday.
Agra Guided Tour Packages with Gatimaan Express
In conjunction with this train, IRCTC has also arranged two different Agra Guided Tour Packages to coincide with the Time Table of this Gatimaan Express. These are two luxurious tour packages for all those who want to go to Taj Mahal Agra for a visit. The booking for these Tour Packages will continue upto 31st May 2016 for now.
Guided Full Day Agra Tour
- For Domestic Tourists : Rs. 2100 per person and Rs.2000 for kids. (aged 5 to 12 years)
- For Foreign Tourists: Rs. 3900 per person and Rs.2000 for kids. (aged 5 to 12 years)
- This will be inclusive of Train Tickets, all Meals and a guided tour to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
2. Two Day Guided Tour
- For Domestic Tourists: Single occupancy: Rs.14500; Double Occupancy: Rs.10,800, Child: Rs. 7000 (with bed).
- For Foreign Tourists: Single occupancy: Rs.17600; Double Occupancy: Rs.13900, Child: Rs. 7000 (with bed).
- This will be inclusive of Train Tickets,Stay in a Five Star Hotel, Meals and Guided Tour to Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Plan a special holiday in Agra with friends and family. Relive the Romance – Treat yourself to this luxury Agra tour and indulge yourself!